
This was little Devry's Photo shoot. She was 4 weeks old. There were a lot of other pictures that she wasn't cooperating, but the ones that we did end up taking were so hard to choose from because they were so cute.

We love this picture of her in the basket, she just looks so peaceful.

Even from the first day that Devry was born she was so attentive. We love her big brown eyes, and just love when she looks at us with them.
Oh my goodness she is so cute! I have been waiting for some new pictures-and she looks absolutely precious! I love the feather one =) I am jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteShe as a precious little girl. These pictures of Devry are just adorable. Congrats again to both of you.
ReplyDeleteDevry is an adorable little angel. I also love her big brown eyes!!!! I love that she is now smiling!!!!!! Trudy
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!! Dev says she definetly takes after Nicole and not Jax :) He's mean! But anyway... she is so stinkin cute! We are so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteShe is so BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that you invited us to be a part of such a special day in your families lives!! It was so much fun to see you and your family on Sunday!! Hopefully we can do it again soon!! If you want me to send you an invite to my blog just e-mail me and I will. mindygreene@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLove Ya